[Bioperl-l] parsing blast result: how to get query info?

Jack Chen chenn at cshl.edu
Tue Mar 4 11:01:27 EST 2003

Hi James,

Thank you for the reply and Jason for the informative page. I am
wondering if the page is incorporated into some of the modules, so that it
can be accessed using perldoc. Currently, there is no obvious way for me
to know what methods are associated with a certain object.

Jack

 Jack Chen, Stein Laboratory
 Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory
 1 Bungtown Road