[Bioperl-l] Is this a bug?

Sally Li sallyli97 at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 21 13:26:07 EDT 2003

Hi, there,

Thanks for the information about java<=>perl. I may
have to work from scratch using perl api for c and
then use jni to call c methods if it is really needed.

Here is the another problem I have. I wonder if it is
a bug?

Can't exec "/home/bioperl/clustalw1.82/clustalw": Too
many open files at
/usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.0/Bio/Tools/Run/Alignment/Clustalw.pm
line 580.

MSG: Clustalw call
(/home/bioperl/clustalw1.82/clustalw align
-infile=test.fasta -output=gcg
-outfile=/tmp/gLz1itml6n) crashed: 65280

Thanks!

Sally