[Bioperl-l] sequence validation

Joel Martin j_martin at mhgc.lbl.gov
Wed Jun 18 14:13:22 EDT 2003

Hello,
	Voting from the sidelines, I don't expect bioperl or anything
else to validate sequence just because I read it in, if it's suspect
I'd expect to explicitly call the validation routine.  To me it seems
counterintuitive to have to turn that off everytime I read a seq in order
to avoid a performance hit.

Joel