[Bioperl-l] Fw: RE: Whitespace in locus causes problems for parsers

Michael Muratet mam at torchconcepts.com
Tue Jun 17 18:40:13 EDT 2003

Greetings

This is a problem I posted a week or two ago. NCBI is going to fix this
instance, and hopefully others before they occur.

Cheers

Mike

Begin forwarded message:

Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2003 13:49:00 -0400
From: "Messersmith, Donna (NIH/NLM/NCBI)" <messersm at ncbi.nlm.nih.gov>
To: "'mam at torchconcepts.com'" <mam at torchconcepts.com>
Cc: "Messersmith, Donna (NIH/NLM/NCBI)" <messersm at ncbi.nlm.nih.gov>,
"Romiti, Monica (NIH/NLM/NCBI)" <romiti at ncbi.nlm.nih.gov>
Subject: RE: Whitespace in locus causes problems for parsers

Dear Colleague,

We have asked our developers to replace the whitespace with an
underline, as
you point out.  Thank you for bringing this problem to our attention.

Sincerely,
Donna Messersmith
NCBI User Services