[Bioperl-l] Re: UCSC database -> GFF

Allen Day allenday at ucla.edu
Tue Jun 17 14:20:39 EDT 2003

Paul,

Yes, i have written some files that remap the flatfile table dumps to GFF
format.  the script should be in bioperl-live/scripts/Bio-DB-GFF, or in
the GMOD Generic-Genome-Browser CVS.  I handed this off to Mummi
Throisson, and I'm not sure where it lives now.  It's called load_ucsc.pl,
or something like that.

You might want to hold off on doing any work though.  I conversation I had
~2 weeks ago led me to believe that UCSC intends to export GFF directly in
the near future.

-Allen