[Bioperl-l] Problem using StandAloneFasta about 80000 times...

Jason Stajich jason at cgt.duhs.duke.edu
Thu Jul 24 10:43:30 EDT 2003

sounds like problems that people have had for StandAloneBlast in the past.
I went through StandAloneBlast with as much of a fine tooth comb as I
could bear and made sure filehandles and program handles were closed.
You may have to do this in StandAloneFasta as I don't think it has had
this type of attention. It should be submitted as a bug for someone to
track down (desperately seeking volunteers to help with bug
fixing/tracking down...)

Alternatively If you don't want to do this - can you write your
program to generate the whole input file list for FASTA and then just run
this as a single input to FASTA at the end?

-jason