[Bioperl-l] distant thoughts from a dinosaur...

Elia Stupka elia at tll.org.sg
Tue Jul 8 14:11:38 EDT 2003

>I would trust Elia if we wanted to do this (fancy it Elia?)

Ewan, you should take a honeymoon a year, lovely mail :)

I think I am in the wrong position to do this, I've been too distant from
bioperl work in the last year or so, and that instead of making me a good
revolutionary makes me even more of a dinosaur. I've always been too much of a
SeqIO/SearchIO person. My much humbler ambition is to return in earnest into
the coding core in a few months when my life is settled in Italy...

Elia

--
Temasek Life Sciences Laboratory
1, Research Link