[Bioperl-l] question about $feature->add_sub_SeqFeature and Bio::Graphics

Lincoln Stein lstein@cshl.org
Sun, 05 Jan 2003 22:25:35 -0500

Here's how you can do it manually:

	my $subfeature = Bio::SeqFeature::Generic->new(-start=>1,-end=>100,
										-score => 400);
	$feature->add_sub_SeqFeature($subfeature,'EXPAND');

The values of -start, -end and -score depend on the blast hit you want to
represent.  Each subfeature corresponds to an HSP.

Lincoln