[Bioperl-l] Problems with my first Bioperl Script

Aaron J Mackey ajm6q at virginia.edu
Wed Feb 26 14:02:31 EST 2003

Unfortunately, you may have a FASTA output file that's just different
enough to break our parser; can you send it to me?

Although, after rereading your problem, I'm worried that you're confusing
FASTA search result output with FASTA sequence format.  Does your t.fasta
look something like this:

>seq name
ADEFHIKLDMNEADEEDKLME...

If so, you need to use the SeqIO system, not the SearchIO system.

Otherwise, thanks for sending me your FASTA result output.

-Aaron