[Bioperl-l] best way to map ESTs to genomic seq: blastn?

Qunfeng Dong qfdong at iastate.edu
Mon Feb 24 11:17:54 EST 2003

Another choice is to use GeneSeqer program, which performs spliced alignment
of Genomic seq vs. ESTs (or cDNAs, or proteins). For more information, you can
check out its webserver at www.plantgdb.org/cgi-bin/GeneSeqer.cgi Or its
specialized server for mapping ESTs onto the Arabidopsis genome at
www.plantgdb.org/cgi-bin/AtGeneSeqer.cgi

Regards,

Qunfeng