[Bioperl-l] pI and MW of seqs

Hilmar Lapp hlapp at gmx.net
Sat Feb 22 01:10:51 EST 2003

We may want to put this back into the closet. Having direct attributes
doesn't play very well with a Strategy pattern allowing for
flexibility. OTOH the Strategy implementation could just be an argument
to the attribute getter (with a default implementor if not supplied),
and it would indeed be easier to use. I have no problems with either
way.

Aaron commented out those columns in the schema (see rc3 of
biosql-schema), so they are purely optional there.

	-hilmar

Hilmar Lapp                            email: lapp at gnf.org