[Bioperl-l] Where is the Latest Bioperl-db ?

Hilmar Lapp hlapp at gmx.net
Fri Feb 21 23:50:49 EST 2003

bioperl 1.3.x hasn't been released yet. If you want to use the biosql
schema before the Singapore changes, you need to have bioperl 1.2
installed. Then obtain tag before-singapore-change from both the
biosql-schema and bioperl-db anonymous cvs repositories.

In order to use the latest version of the biosql-schema (the one which
is now in rc3 status), you'll have to wait a bit for bioperl-db to
fully catch up with the Singapore changes. Once this has happened, and
the bindings in biopython, biojava, and bioruby work on the new version
too, we'll make a co-ordinated release.

	-hilmar

Hilmar Lapp                            email: lapp at gnf.org