[Bioperl-l] tables missing in mysql biosql instance

David Guzman david_aaron at softhome.net
Wed Feb 19 19:09:14 EST 2003

Hi:

I executed DROP on the swissprot - biosql db created yesterday. And
today I have just repeated the process including the --safe flag, with
the following command:

[david at mandrake scripts]$ perl load_seqdatabase.pl --host localhost
--dbname swbiosql --dbuser root --dbpass XXXXXX --driver mysql
--namespace bioperl --safe --format swiss
/opt/protdb/swissprot/sprot40.dat

I checked the size of the folder containing the db (331M), is better
than yesterday (24M), but it should be larger (399M) according to the
HOWTO (my GBank with MySQL).In the screen I obtained similar error
messages, like: