[Bioperl-l] Thanks and other questions

Sally Li sallyli97 at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 11 11:41:32 EST 2003

Thank you, Jason, Ewan and other friends in bioperl,

I just established Oracle 9i but I failed to use my
perl applications. Since I used mysql as my database
DBI is a good interface for the data communication of
mysql. I used JDBC for Oracle but never use Perl to
communicate with Oracle 9i. It is ok to run Oracle 8i
using my current perl scripts. But failed to  Oracle
9i. Is there any information related to this purpose?
This may not be a good question in this list. Forgive
me!

Sally