[Bioperl-l] The large module list chestnut again

Keith James kdj at sanger.ac.uk
Tue Feb 4 20:00:33 EST 2003

    Jason> Keith did you install the latest version of
    Jason> ExtUtils::MakeMaker already?

I don't have write access to our main Perl lib so I was using the
latest version of MakeMaker installed in a local directory which was
on my PERL5LIB. I also tried using a BEGIN block in Makefile.PL to
unshift the newer MakeMaker onto @INC, but by then I was fishing - I
haven't used Perl that much recently and I've got a bit rusty on this
stuff.

Now I know it's fixable I'll sort it out offline (thanks Ewan!)

Keith

--

- Keith James <kdj at sanger.ac.uk> bioinformatics programming support -
- Pathogen Sequencing Unit, The Wellcome Trust Sanger Institute, UK -