[Bioperl-l] bioperl graphic question

jun hu junhu54 at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 29 17:09:55 EST 2003

Sorry , just send an empty email...
To make the story short, I just install bioperl on my linux box, to keep the
rpm dependency, I do not upgrade my libgd (1.8.4) to 2.0 version which is
suggest by installation README. Now the png images I get (using the
totorial's example) only have bars , but have no legend or labels (text,
features) ... I am wondering where or not anyone have sucessfully using
libgd 1.8.4 general useable bioperl png images... or I have to upgrade... ,
probably there is some other packages causing this problem , but bioperl
code do not compalin any error itself...
Happy New Year, everyone.
Best regards,
Jun Hu
UMDNJ