[Bioperl-l] bugs on branch; tests on main trunk

Ewan Birney birney at ebi.ac.uk
Fri Aug 29 12:56:41 EDT 2003

I have fixed the translate() and pdb res bug on the branch.

On the main trunk I have put more external module protection into the new
tests. It would be nice if people writing new tests who knew they needed
external modules would do this directly.

Heikki or Rob --- does RestrictionEnzyme *really* need Storeable?
Storeable doesn't come by default on systems, so if it didn't need
it then it would be more useful not to use it. Any chance of this?

I put a require eval() in tutorial around the restriction enzyme stuff.

Chris (and the unflattening crew...) the Unflattener is issueing alot of
warnings with -w --- any chance of one of you looking at it?

However, I now have on the main trunk:

All tests successful, 33 subtests skipped.
Files=168, Tests=7643, 383 wallclock secs (287.31 cusr + 25.46 csys = 312.77 CPU)

Pretty darn impressive.