[Bioperl-l] bioperl meeting at GMOD meeting in Sept

Chris Mungall cjm at fruitfly.org
Fri Aug 8 17:17:49 EDT 2003

Unfortunately we can't use the same meeting space as the GMOD meeting. We
could still have a small informal meeting (not many people have expressed
interest) somewhere afterwards, but not a mini hackathon, too short notice
i'm afraid. There's also a chance I may get stuck in the UK at the
beginning of september so I'm wary of committing to anything...