[Bioperl-l] StandAloneBlast

Prachi Shah prachi_shroff at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 28 09:14:43 EDT 2003

Hi,

That sounds very useful. I have had this problem where
I want to use the Paracel BLAST from a Perl program
and really wished that it were as easy as the serial
blastall with BioPerl.
If it is somehow decided that this modified
StandAloneBlast.pm not be included in Bioperl, can I
still get the code?

Thanks,
Prachi.

--- "Holzwarth,James,LAUSANNE,NRC/BS"