[Bioperl-l] Re: [BioSQL-l] Bug in loading duplicate but non-identical swissprot references

Elia Stupka elia at tll.org.sg
Mon Apr 21 16:09:50 EDT 2003

> No it doesn't and it certainly shouldn't do so automatically. If you
> want that to happen for your application, just call store() on the
> reference. Is that not possible?

See my test code, I am calling store twice. The first time it stores
the reference, the second time it stores the medline dbxref, but does
not update the reference dbxref column.

By the way this is not any special application, I am just trying to get
load_seqdatabase.pl to work with a whole swissprot file ;)

Elia

---
Bioinformatics Program Manager
Temasek Life Sciences Laboratory