[Bioperl-l] blat format parser for Bio::SearchIO?

Jason Stajich jason at cgt.mc.duke.edu
Fri Apr 18 10:36:07 EDT 2003

Bala wrote Bio::Tools::Blat to handle the psl format.
But it would be good to have a psl parser in SearchIO.  Also handling pslx
would be good as you could build the whole alignment string information
too into HSPs.

I did made sure the blast parser works for jim's pseudo-blast-like output
-out=wublast or -out=blast

Would be good to have psl, pslx, and axt parsers in SearchIO though and
would be great if you wanted to work on it!

-jason