[Bioperl-l] BioGraphics test failing

Lincoln Stein lstein@cshl.org
Mon, 30 Sep 2002 17:24:49 -0400

Hi Hilmar,

Actually these failures are the results of some changes I made on Wednesday to
the layout algorithm.  I redid the regression tests and checked them in on
Thursday evening, then made some more fixes Friday morning.  If they are
still failing, it may be that you are using GD 1.19 and generating GIF files?
I didn't redo the GIF regression tests because I purged that library from my
last machine a few weeks ago.  Please run perl t/Biographics.t --write and
send me the .gif files that it generates (it will give you a message).

Lincoln

lstein@cshl.org			                  Cold Spring Harbor, NY