[Bioperl-l] . Old LocusLink Release?

Simon Lin Simon_Lin@med.unc.edu
Tue, 17 Sep 2002 10:30:06 -0400

Hello,

Anybody had ever downloaded and kept a copy of ANY older version of Locus
Link?
(I mean, anything older than this one:   LL.out.gz    9-12-2002 4:16PM)

I just got an official notice from NCBI said that no older release of
LocusLink was kept at NCBI !
 (Not like the Unigene release we can track back exactly) (That reminds me
the digital archive project for the Internet)

Anyway, with my finger crossed, I would be shocked to see your reply saying
you have a version of 1999 or even earlier!!

[To prevent clot this email list, please reply me personally.]

I can post the final collections at an FTP site, if there are enough people
also need this old data.

We are using the data for some trend analysis not provided in the NAR
papers.

Thanks!

Simon