[Bioperl-l] Question

Jason Stajich jason@cgt.mc.duke.edu
Mon, 16 Sep 2002 18:12:43 -0400 (EDT)

It can't be done right now.

Eventually when someone wants to write the hook into Entrez query system
this will be possible - will need a new function for this.  Should be
quite simple but it requires a 2-query system where you send the Entrez
query and get a list of GIs and then a subsequence query to get the
sequence information.  Our current retrieval model assumes sequence
identifiers as queries and gets back a set of sequences.

-jason