[Bioperl-l] Re: Regarding the Bioperl-db you installed..

Damien Mattei Damien.Mattei@unice.fr
Fri, 25 Oct 2002 19:25:00 +0200

Hello,

a few month ago i set up an SQL database using the Chris howto,
i was using redhat7.2, mySQL  3.23.41, bioperl 1.0 and i had really few
problem and was very happy of this Howto. The version of bioper-db i
used was bioperl-db-0.1.tar.gz.
I can send you this version of bioperl-db if you want, but as far as i
can remember the problems can be in the script that create the database
tables or after when loading/retrieving sequence from database.
Did you succeed in creating first the database?
Give us some error output if you want to be help,it's hard to answer
with few informations.

Best Regards,

Damien

--