[Bioperl-l] Re: [Root-l] new Bioperl bug tracking system

Lars G. T. Jorgensen larsj@diku.dk
22 Oct 2002 10:57:36 +0200

Hilmar Lapp <hlapp@gnf.org> writes:

> I just did this for bioperl. We also have bioperl-bugs@bio.perl.org in
> the PODs as a way to submit bugs. I'm not sure whether this is still
> accepted?

Not to be a smart ass, but doesn't CPAN offer Request Tracker as a
service + all the perl developement uses it + it has a e-mail
interface.

BTW. Are there any plans of deprecating LargeSeq* since it exposes
implementation?