[Bioperl-l] new Bioperl bug tracking system

chris dagdigian dag@sonsorol.org
Mon, 21 Oct 2002 12:28:43 -0400

Hi folks,

We've depreciated our jitterbug bug tracking system in favor of the
bugzilla implementation that Jason and Jeff set up. The new URL for
reporting Bioperl bugs is: http://bugzilla.bioperl.org. Jason has
already imported all of the outstanding jitterbug reports into the
bugzilla system.

I still need to clean up mentions of the old URL in the website and deal
with getting sendmail to send back a new autoreply for emails that go to
the old 'bioperl-bugs@Bioperl.org' address.

Developers- please update documentation. We have boilerplate bug info in
lots of places that needs to be updated. This is something that can
likely be automated. Not urgent but should be done before the next
non-developer release.

Regards,
Chris