[Bioperl-l] Start and end of query sequence in HSPs

Hilmar Lapp hlapp@gnf.org
Wed, 16 Oct 2002 09:34:09 -0700

I'm not sure whether everyone is comfortable wading through or searching through email archives (I can only encourage those who are timid -- you find stuff nicely most of the time). However, there's a nicely written HOWTO for the SearchIO modules as well (written by ... Jason! :) - this should be a must read if you want to take full advantage of those modules.

	-hilmar