[Bioperl-l] Bio::Graphics & Binding Sites visualization

Lincoln Stein lstein@cshl.org
Thu, 10 Oct 2002 13:35:47 -0400

My naive way would be to use the generic glyph and specify a different color
for each TF type.  Use stranded=>1 to put an arrow on the end of the glyph.
Maybe you want something more sophisticated?

Lincoln