[Bioperl-l] Problem solved: Sorting alphabetically in simple align objects

Heikki Lehvaslaiho heikki@ebi.ac.uk
29 Nov 2002 17:18:12 +0000

Anthony,

You seem to be right. ("/","-") is the default for that function, so
I changed the lines into:
    $nse = $seq->get_nse;

and wrote some tests into the SimpleAlign.t file and added you as a
contributor to SimpleAlign.pm.

Thanks for spotting this.

	-Heikki