[Bioperl-l] Parsing phred/phrap outputs

Alberto M. R. Davila davila@gene.dbbm.fiocruz.br
Mon, 11 Nov 2002 17:54:48 -0200

Dear All,

I am new to BioPerl so please be patience with me... :-)

Running phredPhrap I got the seqs containing vectors marked with "XXXX" (in
the "file_name.contigs" and "file-Name.fasta.screen" output files) .... I
has been unable to find the complete seq of the pMOS cloning vector on
Internet (even at the Amersham site), then I wonder to know any could have
a) any script to parse such "XXXX" and get the seqs in fasta format and/or
b) the complete seq of the pMOS cloning vector.

Thanks in advance for any help you may provide.

Kind regards,

Alberto