[Bioperl-l] Changes to Bio::SeqI broke Bio::Graphics

Hilmar Lapp hlapp@gnf.org
Thu, 7 Nov 2002 11:40:04 -0800

We could put those methods back with a deprecation warning, and not have RangeI in @ISA.

The problem with that is that it's not solely about forwarding to some other method ... There is really no other place for these properties unless you use Bio::LocatableSeq (Aaron et al, is this correct?).

Generally, in the ideal case the HOWTOs don't go much beyond what's being tested for in the test cases...

	-hilmar