[Bioperl-l] moving Bio::Tools::Run, 1.1 release plans

Jason Stajich jason@cgt.mc.duke.edu
Mon, 24 Jun 2002 21:36:53 -0400 (EDT)

1.1 timeline would be before BOSC, we've fallen behind on pushing these
out each month.  I'm also content to do a 1.1  early - like this week, and
put 1.1.1 out just before BOSC.  We have a few tests failing, but
generally things are okay for a dev release.

The next stable release (1.2) should be sometime in the late Fall.  This
will depend on what goals we outline for the project when all the devs get
together to talk at BOSC.  Bonus to coming to BOSC you get to provide
influence the design of the project and help us make checklists for 1.2,
so come to BOSC!!.

We also have to get the next stable release out before the NCBI old Entrez
URLs die and break Bio::DB::GenPept/Bank code at the end of Dec 2002.

-jason

--
Jason Stajich
Duke University