[Bioperl-l] Simple sequence assemblies

Hilmar Lapp hlapp@gnf.org
Wed, 12 Jun 2002 09:42:00 -0700

What would be really useful is to have a generic assembly framework where you can plug your vector masking and alignment program (wrapped as modules) as you see fit ...

Also, a way to extract high-quality discrepancies from the aligment ...

<heresy>And the whole thing in Java! (hi Dave)</heresy> ;))

Sorry, I don't want to distract you :-)

Jokes aside, any plans in your shop regarding the above?

	-hilmar