[Open-bio-l] Re: [Bioperl-l] seq namespace method

Lincoln Stein lstein@cshl.org
Wed, 17 Jul 2002 16:56:18 -0400

I liked the compromise you published earlier yesterday:

	- Bio::PrimarySeqI inherits/implements IdentifiableI.
		This is its "one true" name.
	- The cloud of other identifiers is attached to Bio::Seq via
	its AnnotationCollectionI.

I will work on IdentifierCollectionI as a separate interface.

Lincoln

lstein@cshl.org			                  Cold Spring Harbor, NY