[Bioperl-l] ortholog identification for many species

Hilmar Lapp hlapp@gnf.org
Mon, 8 Jul 2002 10:30:02 -0700

This doesn't solve all that you want I believe, but you may want to check it nevertheless:

RIO: Analyzing proteomes by automated phylogenomics using resampled inference of orthologs
Christian M Zmasek  and Sean R Eddy
http://www.biomedcentral.com/1471-2105/3/14/

	-hilmar