[Bioperl-l] Jason and Ewan's TODO list

Ewan Birney birney@ebi.ac.uk
Wed, 30 Jan 2002 13:31:52 +0000 (GMT)

On Tue, 29 Jan 2002, Hilmar Lapp wrote:

> Ewan Birney wrote:
> >
> > Bio::TreeIO         Hilmar (proposed --- can you do this?)
>
> [this refers to documentation, right?]
>
> Not really. I'd incur overhead to understand what this should do
> in the first place, as I haven't been dealing with these things
> yet really. I may pretty soon though. In addition, I thought I'd
> dedicate the time I may be able to spare to nailing the missing
> factory pieces. Wrong focus?

I think that is a 1.2 issue. We have to enter a closed phase where no
other major changes happen to the system

We need an audit of the code/docs where I do think that we should have
someone other than the author read it. You don't need to understand all of
it but do spend enough to satisify yourself that it does what it says it
does

I think it should take about 2 hours of time...