[Bioperl-l] Intron Exons

Alam Intikhab intikhab@Mathematik.Uni-Bielefeld.DE
Sun, 27 Jan 2002 16:33:41 +0100 (CET)

Dear Ann

I have seend the online databases for Intron Exon Structure, these are not
complete not updated. I know there are more then 200 memebers of protein
family I am looking for and in those databases I found not more then 10
members. Thats why I want to do it my self. From Swiss prot cross
references I can reach particular entery but but can not access intron
exon information directly, that's why I was asking that Is there not any
way to reach genomic information directly from swiss prot cross