[Bioperl-l] FAQ

Jason Stajich jason@cgt.mc.duke.edu
Thu, 14 Feb 2002 12:46:06 -0500 (EST)

I've started a FAQ and checked it in.  Very very basic beginning.  This is
my first FAQ so if you have a better structure for organising it, feel
free to step in and reformat.  Eventually I'd like to add a link on the
bioperl main site to some version (either CVS or static) of this in
conjunction with 1.0.

I remember that there were some people that wanted to help put questions
in the FAQ.   I had been in support of doing all the FAQ Q&A on Wiki but
I'm just as happy to add questions to the FAQ as we answer them on the
list.  This means that all you people who help answer newbie questions on
the list - or if you are an artist formerly known as a bioperl newbie -
you can really help out a whole lot be putting questions down in the FAQ
and/or answering them.   If you - please Add your Name to the FAQ.

If everyone is happy with the CVS way of doing it we'll leave it there.
Other suggestions of course welcomed.

-jason

--
Jason Stajich