[Bioperl-l] [Bioperl-guts-l] Notification: incoming/1080 (fwd)

Jason Stajich jason@cgt.mc.duke.edu
Sat, 9 Feb 2002 15:11:19 -0500 (EST)

Double check that XML::Parser::PerlSAX is installed.

We probably aren't being explicit enough in the Makefile warnings as to
what needs to be installed.

You may find it much easier if you use the CPAN bundle to install the
related modules:

% perl -MCPAN -e shell
CPAN> install Bundle::BioPerl

Double check that XML::Writer is definitely installed - I get seg faults
(on linux) when the tests are run in CPAN for me, but if I force it
through all appears to be fine.

(Note to Chris D - we need to make sure the bundle is definitely up to
date for 1.00)

-jason
--
Jason Stajich