[Bioperl-l] Bio::Graphics

Lincoln Stein lstein@cshl.org
Mon, 4 Feb 2002 18:03:06 -0500

Actually Bio::Graphics does introduce a dependency on the GD module, which is
usually found on Linux distributions, but not universal.  I hadn't thought of
that.

I could add Bio::Graphics to the existing bioperl-gui package, but I'm not so
keen to do that since it is hidden on the FTP site.  From the bioperl.org
main page takes two clicks and a cut-and-paste to get to the bioperl-gui
distribution.  Yargs.

Lincoln