[Bioperl-l] Documentation tweaks; Release Candidate 1 up

Elia Stupka elia@fugu-sg.org
Tue, 31 Dec 2002 20:15:30 +0800 (SGT)

> So that's clearly not only on my little OSX box. Hm. Not serious, but
> not pretty either. -hilmar

By the way, has anybody had any luck getting XML::Parser to work on OS X
10.2 ? I had some issues with libexpat which are sorted out now, but
XML::Parser still dies in mysterious ways, it doesn't seem to find the
library though it is fine and installed in /usr/lib/.....

Just wondering.... have tried a few things already...

Elia

> On Monday, December 30, 2002, at 03:57  PM, Paul Boutros wrote:
>
> > Use of uninitialized value in pattern match (m//) at
> > C:/Perl/site/lib/XML/Writer
> > .pm line 307.
> > Use of uninitialized value in print at C:/Perl/lib/IO/Handle.pm line
> > 394.

Elia

* http://www.fugu-sg.org/~elia *
* tel:    +65 6874 1467        *