[Bioperl-l] Documentation tweaks; Release Candidate 1 up

Paul Boutros pcboutro@engmail.uwaterloo.ca
Mon, 30 Dec 2002 18:57:04 -0500 (EST)

Win2k, Perl 5.6.1 (ActiveState), CVS tarball from today.
I should point out: I definitely had an internet connection when I ran the
test, although that doesn't rule out the servers themselves being
unavailable.
Paul

XEMBL_DB.t
==========
C:\Perl\bioperl-live>perl -w t/XEMBL_DB.t
1..9
Unrecognized escape \d passed through at C:/Perl/site/lib/XML/DOM.pm line
136.
ok 1
ok 2 # server may be down
ok 3 # Server may be down
ok 4 # Server may be down
ok 5 # Server may be down
ok 6 # Server may be down
ok 7 # Server may be down
ok 8 # Server may be down
ok 9 # Server may be down

game.t
======
ok 1
ok 2
ok 3
ok 4
ok 5
ok 6
ok 7
ok 8
ok 9
ok 10
ok 11
ok 12
ok 13
ok 14
ok 15
ok 16
ok 17
ok 18
ok 19
ok 20
Use of uninitialized value in pattern match (m//) at
C:/Perl/site/lib/XML/Writer
.pm line 307.
Use of uninitialized value in print at C:/Perl/lib/IO/Handle.pm line 394.
ok 21
ok 22
ok 23

Biblio_biofetch.t
=================
C:\Perl\bioperl-live>perl -w t\Biblio_biofetch.t
1..11
ok 1
ok 2 # No network access - could not connect to Medline
ok 3 # No network access - could not connect to Medline
ok 4 # No network access - could not connect to Medline
ok 5 # No network acc\ss - could not connect to Medline
ok 6 # No network access - could not connect to Medline
ok 7 # No network access - could not connect to Medline
ok 8 # No network access - could not connect to Medline
ok 9 # No network access - could not connect to Medline
ok 10 # No network access - could not connect to Medline
ok 11 # No network access - could not connect to Medline