[Bioperl-l] mapping UniGene IDs to GO ids

Jonathan Epstein Jonathan_Epstein@nih.gov
Thu, 26 Dec 2002 16:28:19 -0500

Hi,

I would like to locally implement something along the lines of Fatigo:
  http://bioinfo.cnio.es/cgi-bin/tools/FatiGO/FatiGO.cgi
locally using Perl snippets.

Can someone point me to a code snippet to map a UniGene ID to the corresponding Gene Ontology IDs?  Using both BioPerl and the GO Perl API is fair game for my purposes.

TIA,

Jonathan

Jonathan Epstein                                Jonathan_Epstein@nih.gov
Head, Unit on Biologic Computation              (301)402-4563
Office of the Scientific Director               Bldg 31, Room 2A47
Nat. Inst. of Child Health & Human Development  31 Center Drive
National Institutes of Health                   Bethesda, MD 20892-2425