[Bioperl-l] Remote Blast

nkuipers nkuipers@uvic.ca
Wed, 25 Dec 2002 22:07:51 -0800

Hello Clement,

I'll make no bones about the fact that I have never used Remote Blast via
bioperl, but just out of hand I think a little more information from you might
be helpful to those who can answer your query.  What messages were displayed
during installation and attempted use?  What version of bioperl and what
computer platform are you referring to when you say "installed Bioperl on my
computer"?  Etc.

Cheers,

Nathanael Kuipers

---
Center for Biomedical Research,
Dept. of Biology, University of Victoria,
Victoria BC, Canada