[Bioperl-l] [Bioinformatics] iPod and A/G BLAST (fwd)

Aaron J Mackey Aaron J. Mackey" <amackey@virginia.edu
Wed, 18 Dec 2002 16:13:03 -0500 (EST)

Can we keep these "Gee, bioinformatics is sure neat!" postings to the
O'Reilly bioinformatics "interest-group" list only?

As a side note, people should remember that for all the "popular press"
that's generated by O'Reilly, Apple and GenomeWeb and others, there are
hundreds (if not thousands) untold stories of equal (and often better)
scientific import.

-Aaron

P.S. And yes, I realize these recent postings are thinly-veiled reminders
that everyone and their brother should be heading to sunny San Diego for
the O'Reilly BioCon ... I pledge to buy a beer for anyone there who
disagrees with me -- which is usually most everyone ;)  Now *that's* a
good reason to go!

--
 Aaron J Mackey
 Pearson Laboratory