[Bioperl-l] Re: [Bioperl-guts-l] bioperl commit

Hilmar Lapp hlapp@gnf.org
Sat, 31 Aug 2002 15:49:50 -0700

On Saturday, August 31, 2002, at 07:51  AM, Keith James wrote:

> [...]
>
>     Steve> What do people think about creating a new cvs module called
>     Steve> "biodata" where we can start housing these things? Each
>     Steve> Bio* release could include the latest export from
>     Steve> biodata. This is one area that is truly cross-platform and
>     Steve> cross-language.

Excellent idea I think. The only burden would be that users who
download from CVS need to download a second module -- although
couldn't this be solved through some aliasing or so (Jason?).

	-hilmar

Hilmar Lapp                            email: lapp at gnf.org