[Bioperl-l] HOWTOs signup

Jason Stajich jason@cgt.mc.duke.edu
Mon, 12 Aug 2002 08:57:04 -0400 (EDT)

(Having trouble reading my handwriting, if I forgot yours send a note out
announcing what you'll work on so that we don't get duplicate HOWTOs)

So far:
 AAron      -- PAML
	       IOLib
	       Tree stuff
 Darrin     -- Bio::SeqIO (parsing flatfiles)
 Jason      -- Finish SearchIO (SteveC to give feedback/help)
 Lincoln    -- Draw graphics
 Kris       -- Structure
 Boris      -- Transcription factor binding sites?
 Sean       -- Protein fams
 SteveC     -- Restriction Enzymes
            -- RemoteDBs?
 Ewan       -- Local Index
 ?          -- CDS/Feature extraction?

 Sue        -- Read through and give feedback, test if things don't work,
               etc.

Anyone else who wants to contribute a kernel of documentation here would
be most welcomed.  Show how to use the toolkit in your own way.  Fame,
praise, fan clubs to follow.

-jason

--
Jason Stajich