[Bioperl-l] primer3, SeqIO::primer3, PrimedSeq, and SeqFeature::Primer

Elia Stupka elia@fugu-sg.org
Sun, 11 Aug 2002 09:27:38 +0800 (SGT)

> I had actually favored Bio::SeqIO since it does contain a series of

Since we are on the topic, would people be ok with a Bio::SeqFeatureIO
directory for feature converters? This is to convert (2-way) things like
bioperl features and feature pairs to ensembl feature feature pairs,
bioperl features to GFD features (real use cases) and any other
conversions people might need (haven't thought of them). We've started
some of these modules in our own repository for the time being, but it'd
be nice to put them somewhere and as usual, because they are cross-module,
there is going to be debates about where to put them.... ;)

Elia

* http://www.fugu-sg.org/~elia *
* tel:    +65 6874 1467        *
* mobile: +65 9030 7613        *