[Bioperl-l] generic sequence factory in SeqIO

Lincoln Stein lstein@cshl.org
Tue, 23 Apr 2002 15:53:19 -0400

That's a really nice idea.  I use the same thing for parameter passing in my
code -- unrecognized parameter name/value pairs get stored into a hash where
you can retrieve them if you really want them.

Lincoln